As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. We! #ad
Team Building Activities, Conversation Starters for Meetings and New Relationships 56 Cards, We Engage Cards Icebreaker Quotes Trust Building Games #adWe! #ad
- Each picture sets the scene to allow organic conversation and experience sharing. Great for meetings, friends, workshops, retreats and get-togethers. Understand the perspective and gain empathy for others. Activities - includes a link for 10+ activity descriptions and video tutorials.
Great for corporate and causal workplaces. Effective communication - 54 thought-provoking quotes and photos to deepen conversation. More tools. Turn any meeting into a fun and interactive way to strengthen bonds between coworkers, and family.
A unique and effective tool for managers, facilitators, program directors, project directors, teachers, team leaders, and instructors.
Team engagement - provides a simple-to-use framework that makes trainings or classes more fun and productive. Learn how to interact with your people on another level. Dive deeper than the superficial layer and understand those around you. Get to know co-workers, friends and family in a real and authentic way. Storytelling - 54 powerful images to promote storytelling and visual engagement. More tools. Reconnect and build trust.
|Manufacturer||We and Me, Inc. #ad|
2. Be Legendary #ad
Be Legendary Knot or NOT a Knot Team Building Activity | Game | Teamwork | Individual vs Team #adBe Legendary #ad
- Participants: 4 - 36. Objectives: decision Making, Problem Solving, Communication. Materials included: long length of rope, stuff sack, field guide.
Diy team center access: Videos, photos, tips and tricks and more for this activity. Time needed: 10 to 15 minutes plus debrief - 25 to 45 minutes total.
3. Office Oxygen #ad
Get Happy at Work Thumball 6" diam. #adOffice Oxygen #ad
- Promote optimism & have happy conversations: the prompts help surface sources of happiness as they draw out individuals' personal qualities, professional goals, ‘A recent experience that led to my greatest learning’, ‘A good thing I accomplished last week’, work challenges, and organizational dynamics such as, ‘The work that's most meaningful to me’.
Create a more positive workplace: 32 panels pre-printed with conversation prompts to create a more positive workplace by allowing colleagues to share goals and successes, engagement, promote positive emotion, meaning, and accomplishments.
Broad audience: suited for adults, young and old! Easy to facilitate: toss the ball and have the recipient share their reaction to whatever prompt lies under their thumb. Fun & safe: the soft 6-inch stuffed ball lets you Get Physical, Build Community, Foster New Relationships, and Have Fun!.
4. Learning Resources #ad
Ages 6+, Learning Resources Conversation Cubes, 6 Pieces, Foam Cubes, Ice Breaker Cubes, Social Dice, Autism Therapy #adLearning Resources #ad
- Supports fluency in ELLs; great for students with speech and language disorders. 6 soft foam cubes with 36 engaging questions and activity guide. Ideal for ages 6 and up. Build speaking and listening skills between students. Spark discussions and personal responses from your students.
5. TF Publishing #ad
2020 Office Bingo Wall Calendar #adTF Publishing #ad
- Bonus 4 month spread january 2021-April 2021. 12" x 12". Shrink Wrapped. January 2020-december 2020 Printed on Premium Paper.
|Brand||TF Publishing #ad|
|Manufacturer||TF Publishing #ad|
6. Be Legendary #ad
Be Legendary Chain of Command Team Building Activity #adBe Legendary #ad
- Participants: 8 – 15 per item is best. Diy team center access: Videos, photos, tips/tricks and more for this activity. Objectives: problem solving, Icebreaker, Leadership, Communication, Trust, Perspective.
Time needed: 15 to 20 minutes plus debrief – 45 to 60 minutes total. Professional Facilitator Support M-F.
7. Be Legendary #ad
Be Legendary Perfect Square Team Building Activity #adBe Legendary #ad
- Participants: 8 - 30 Materials included: 30 eyeshades, long lengths of rope. Objectives: leadership, Problem Solving, Communication. Time needed: 15 to 20 minutes plus debrief - 45 to 60 minutes total. Diy team center access: Videos, photos, tips and tricks and more for this activity.
8. AttaCoin #ad
Office Staff Appreciation Gifts, Employee, Coworker, 5 Coins, Motivation and Recognition Award 5 Pack, Variety Pack, AttaCoin #adAttaCoin #ad
- A thank you gift for any occasion - our tokens are perfect for Bosses Day, office Christmas parties, Administrative Professionals Day, Teacher Appreciation, company and work anniversaries or promotions. Office gifts just got an upgrade! so many ways to say thank you - sneak a coin on to a coworker's desk as an unspoken thanks, present one to your employee of the month or use them as inspirational gifts during company meetings or team building retreats.
A unique gift idea to show employee appreciation - Acknowledge the talents of your team with tokens highlighting what makes their contribution so special. Quality you can see and feel - stronger than plastic or cheap gifts, these coins are made to the highest standards.
Available designs include Going Above and Beyond, Creativity, Leadership, Teamwork and Mastery. Each coin has a beautiful enamel design and epoxy protective seal. Appreciation is what we do - let us help you say thank you in a way they won't soon forget! Veteran-owned and usa-based business - we design these popular coins in the United States.
9. The Gifted Stationery #ad
12 x 12 Inch Monthly View, Famous Artists and Artworks Theme, Includes 180 Reminder Stickers, 16-Month, 2021 Wall Calendar, Nostalgic Travel #adThe Gifted Stationery #ad
- Mark events and special dates: includes 1 bonus sheet of reminder stickers so you can organize your events with style; never miss birthdays, parties, weekly, meetings and daily, appointments, or monthly goals.
High-quality photographs: Featuring colorful designs and a different image to enjoy each month of the year. Size: 12 x 12 inches; quick tear-off pages and with spacious boxes for your daily notes.
Hang it up: use it at home, classrooms, office and shops where it can even double as a wall decor; it's also a great gift for all art lovers and enthusiasts. 16-month calendar: easy planning and goal setting from September 2020 to December 2021, with holidays and observances pre-marked for you.