As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Burpee #ad
Burpee 'Early Girl' Hybrid | Red Slicing Tomato | Rich Flavor & Aroma | 125 Seeds #adBurpee #ad
- Yields 4-5 oz. Plant height is 55". Find over 1000 burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon. Harvest in 59 days. Fruit. Annual for all growing zones from 1-11.
Transplant to the garden 4 weeks after the average last frost date. Sow indoors 6-8 weeks before average last frost date using a Burpee seed starting kit. Plant spread is 52". Bears heavy crops extremely early, continues longer than most tomatoes.
Indeterminate. Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit. Sunlight exposure = full-sun. No gmos, ever. Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company. Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876. Each packet contains 125 seeds.
2. Plants by Post #ad
Live Tomato Plant Set of 4, Plants by Post, Early Girl Tomato, Easy to Grow, 4-inch Tomatoes, Live, Red #adPlants by Post #ad
- The soil pH should be between 6. 2 and 6. 8. Mature tomatoes are deep Red but still firm to the touch. This will encourage your Tomato plant to form new roots.
As plants grow, secure to stakes or in Tomato cages to keep upright. Fruit will be ready to harvest 50 days after planting. Plant in full sun after the danger of frost has passed, when temperatures are above 50 degrees Fahrenheit.
When planting tomatoes, dig a hole deep enough to cover 3 to 4 inches of the plant stem, above the roots, with soil. Plant in nutrient-rich, well-drained soil. Place plants 3 to 4 feet apart. Mulch around plants to help soil retain its moisture. Keep soil moist throughout the growing season to keep fruit from cracking and blossoms from rotting.
3. Clovers Garden #ad
Clovers Garden Early Girl Tomato Plant– Two 2 Live Plants – Not Seeds –Each 5"-7" Tall- in 3.5 Inch Pots #adClovers Garden #ad
- Its huge crops of similar sized And Shaped Fruits Make It Ideal For Canning. Individually grown and shipped in 3. 5" pots. Produces an abundant crop of 4-6 ounce tennis Ball Sized Tomatoes. One of the earliest Producing Tomatoes.
Includes our clovers Garden Copyrighted Plant Care Sheet. The generous pot size offers you plants with a well developed root system, giving you a head start to fruit. Two very nice, not plugs, each 5"-7" tall - not leggy, good sized plants, not seeds.
4. Unknown #ad
Early Girl Tomato, Seeds, One of The Earliest Tomatoes25 #adUnknown #ad
- Heirloom, organic, vegetable, herb, non gmo, fruit, Flower Garden Seeds. Great addition to your Garden, Greenhouse or Flower Bed! Delivery and Item Guarantee! .
5. Isla's garden seeds #ad
Great Home Garden Gift, Isla's Garden Seeds, Non GMO Seeds, 25+ Seeds Per Packet, "Early Girl" Tomato Seeds for Planting, 90% Germination Rate, Botanical Name: Solanum lycopersicum #adIsla's garden seeds #ad
- All our seeds are home Grown in the USA - Isla's Garden. Early girl tomato: this tomato is perfect for your home garden. Popular tomato, stake plant or provide trellis.
This indeterminate variety is filled with flavor and fantastic for salads, it is best to provide support, sandwiches, and all the best tomato uses. Please post pictures of your plants in a review! - Isla's Garden .
Latin name: lycopersicon esceluntum low Acid, Meaty Tomatoes, Firm, Prefers Full Sun and Average Temp of 80 Degrees. Hardiness zones: 3, 8, 7, 6, 5, 9, 4, 10. Prefers moist well drained loamy/sandy soil types. Early girl tomato: 60 days to maturity, Vine Habit, spacing of 48 inches, sowing Depth 1/4 inch, Indeterminate Tomato.
6. Mountain Valley Seed Company #ad
Non-GMO, Vegetable Gardening Seed, Tomato Garden Seeds, Bush Early Girl Hybrid, 25 Seeds #adMountain Valley Seed Company #ad
- Non-gmo - hybrid - High Germination Rate. Mountain valley seed Company Brand - Premium Quality Seeds. Tomato seeds - bush early Girl Hybrid - 25 Seeds - Solanum lycopersicum.
Seeds for: Vegetable Gardening. Days to full maturity: 63 -- annual -- usdA Hardiness Zone: Annual Crop, Not Intended To Overwinter.
7. Unknown #ad
Bush Early Girl II Tomato Seeds 50 Seed Packet More Heirloom, Flower Garden Seeds at Seed King Express, Herb, Non GMO, Fruit, Vegetable #adUnknown #ad
- Direct sowing is recommended or you can start growing indoors 4 weeks before last frost in individual Seed trays or pots. All products shipped USPS First Class from Texas.
Seeds are perfect for Planting in Gardens and Greenhouses. Sow seeds ½ inches deep in seed-starting formula. Keep the soil moist at 70 degrees F.
8. Park Seed #ad
Park Seed Early Girl Hybrid Aromatic Red Tomato Seeds, 30 Seeds in a Pack #adPark Seed #ad
- It's the earliest, as you might imagine from its name, but it's also frequently the last tomato to stop bearing at the end of the season! These fruits are meaty, aromatic, and so flavorful!. Cage or stake them to support their bounty over long season; they will just keep growing & vigorous, with great resistance to Verticillium Wilt, Fusarium Wilt Races 1 & setting new fruits all summer long.
Set plants 2 to 2½ feet apart. Scrumptious! These 4- to 6-ounce fruits are ready in just under 2 months -- red-skinned, & absolutely delectable! They are filled with tangy juice, & have an old-fashioned, smooth, rich tomato tang that imparts more flavor than many modern varieties can.
Indeterminate. Plant outdoors when danger of frost is past & night temperatures above 55 degrees F.
Start seeds indoors 5 to 6 weeks before last frost date. Plant outdoors when danger of frost is past & night temperatures above 55 degrees F. Start seeds indoors 5 to 6 weeks before last frost date. 57 days to maturity from setting out transplants. If an unexpected late frost is forecasted, protect young plants with plastic sheeting or other cover. Early girl has been a favorite slicer for decades, & no wonder.
9. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Hybrid Seeds, Tomato Slicing Indeterminate Early Girl FBA-9831 Red 25 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- A longtime early favorite, Early Girl produces heavy yields of full-flavored, 4 to 6 ounce tomatoes. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States of America.
Harvest in about 60 days. Classic extra-early slicer that works great for dry farming. Germination rate about 80% or better.