As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Scholastic Teaching Resources #ad
Flash Cards: Sight Words #adScholastic Teaching Resources #ad
- A wonderful study tool. Plastic-coated for color-fastness and durability. Made of heavy duty cardstock. Laminate for extra durability. Give children a head-start in reading with these double-sided flash cards.
2. Educational Insights #ad
Ages 5+, Educational Insights Hot Dots Jr. Let's Master Kindergarten Reading Set, 2 Books & Interactive Pen, 100 Reading Lessons, Homeschool & Kindergarten Readiness Learning Workbooks #adEducational Insights #ad
- Pen requires 2 AAA batteries, not included. Confidence building: immediate audio and visual feedback enables kids to learn on their own at their own pace, entertained, building academic confidence and encouraging independence! At home learning activity: makes a great activity for kids to stay engaged, and learning outside of the classroom.
Ace – the talking, teaching dog pen provides audio feedback and lights up green for correct responses and provides gentle redirection and lights up red for incorrect answers.
Sounds can be muted. We are dedicated in providing resources that keep your kids learning and having fun while at home. Everything you need for kindergarten reading! this set includes 2 spiral-bound books with 85 kindergarten level lessons in Letter Recognition, Punctuation & Grammar, Reading Readiness, Sight Words, plus 15 challenge activities to prepare children for 1st grade.
Award-winning hot dots! hot dots give kids the on-the-spot encouragement they need to boost confidence and build readiness for school through self-paced, independent learning fun. Instant feedback: hot dots jr.
3. hand2mind #ad
Linking Cubes, Create Sentences with Word Blocks for Kids Ages 4-8, Kindergarten Homeschool Supplies Set of 156, Montessori Toys for Toddlers, hand2mind Reading Rods Sentence Construction Cubes #adhand2mind #ad
- Alphabet blocks to improve reading & spelling: Develop decoding, word building, and spelling skills with our hands-on literacy reading rods. Linking cubes for early readers: Comes with 156 linking cubes to help reinforce literacy concepts at home.
Reading manipulatives for kids: Comes with rods color-coded by parts of speech: nouns, prepositions, adjectives, verbs, adverbs, and punctuation.
Supplement reading skills with literacy games: Reading rods are great for early phonemic awareness exposure and practice, games, and fine motor skills at home. Help early readers by making cvc words and more: Our reading rods help with constructing CVC words, or consonant-vowel-consonant words for early readers as well as larger words for next steps.
|Manufacturer||ETA hand2mind #ad|
4. Scholastic #ad
Scholastic BOB Books Sight Words Collection Book Box Set Kindergarten & First Grade #adScholastic #ad
- Bob books sight words collection book box set Kindergarten & First Grade. 20 books box set, from bob books Sight Words-KIndergarten and Sight Words-First Grade.
For ages 4 and UP. Parent guide! doorknob hanger, over 100 stickers, bookmark, 16 Flash Cards!!. Each humorous book introduces three new sight words.
|Model||For Age 4 and Up|
5. hand2mind #ad
1 Workbook & Answer Case, hand2mind Learn to Read with BOB Books & VersaTiles Beginning Readers Set, 12 BOB Books, Homeschool Kindergarten Supplies, Early Reader Books for Kids Ages 4-6 #adhand2mind #ad
- Learn letter sounds: children will learn letter sounds until they have learned the alphabet except Q. Effective learning from the experts: simply line up the puzzle-like answer case on top of the page in the book, and line the tiles up on top to start. Once each tile is placed, close the case, flip it over and see if the pattern matches what is on the bottom right corner of the workbook page.
Bob books and versatile provide kids with the essentials they need to start learning at home or school. Early reading tool: consistent vowels and slightly longer stories ensure that your child has mastered the basic phonics with this reading foundation set before they advance to consonant blends.
Bob books has inspired reading success for over 40 years. The 12 bob books focus on letter sounds, and building up children's confidence to say "I read the whole book!" Bob Books offers repetition and fun stories to introduce basic phonics.
Pick up each tile 1-8 and answer the question underneath it. Simple steps for early readers: learning kit includes 12 Bob Books, 20 hands-on learning activities Versatile workbook, and 1 Versatile answer case. Growing minds with hands-on learning: For over 50 years, hand2mind has encouraged hands-on learning and discovery, driving deeper understanding and helping students unlock their full potential. The beginning readers set helps parents reinforce literacy concepts at home through hands-on learning.
|Manufacturer||ETA hand2mind #ad|
6. Unknown #ad
60 Easy Phonics Leveled A B C D Gurided Readers Kindergarten Learn to Read LOT -- Complete Learn to Read Set #adUnknown #ad
- Complete learn to read set -brand new Grade: Preschool, Kindergarten, Grade 1 & 2. Help guide your young readers through the early stages of reading for a bright future! Each book is simple and short enough that children get a sense of accomplishment having read a whole book.
This easy phonics readers set for beginning readers is not Found in Stores!! The LOT of 60 Easy Phonics Readers includes 4 levels of reading: A, B C & D.
Each level contains 15 different books that guide your child through the beginning stages of development and recognition of the basic reading principals. With 8 complete pages in each book, Level A features short sentences with only a few words on each page. As the levels get closer to D, the text and sentences are slightly more complex featuring multiple sentences per page.
|Part Number||does not apply|
7. Creative Teaching Press #ad
Sight Words, Vocabulary Words, Literary Concepts, Creative Teaching Learn to Read Variety Pack 15 Guided Reading Level G-H Phonics Skills #adCreative Teaching Press #ad
- Learn to read books are tied to content subject areas to help reinforce critical standards-based skills. Books that children love to read! teachers and parents all over the world about how much their students love the learn to read books and how the books get children hooked into learning how to read.
The learn to read books feature easy-to-read stories, rhymes, and songs that engage students’ attention and support their reading development by providing the following elements:. High-interest topics for beginning readers, humorous or surprise endings that children love.