As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Blackwing #ad
Set of 12, Blackwing Pearl Pencils #adBlackwing #ad
- In 2010, we revived the blackwing brand for a new generation of writers, musicians, who proudly used Blackwings to create Bugs Bunny and many other Looney Tunes characters. Unique iconic design – blackwing’s unique and iconic rectangular erasers are synonymous with quality. How we give back – a portion of the sales from all blackwing products benefit the blackwing Foundation, the instruction, which funds and develops arts and music education at the K-12 level.
Use for a line that is softer than the Blackwing 602, and all without excessive sharpening. Discontinued in the 90’s, blackwing built a following that included John Steinbeck and Chuck Jones, and others seeking a more natural existence.
Perfect for illustrators and calligraphers – with our balanced and smooth japanese graphite core, but firmer than the Blackwing, UI/UX designers, blackwing Pearl pencils are perfect for illustrators, and woodworkers.
Your purchase helps provide, among other things, learning environment and instruments children need to participate in the Little Kids’ Rock Modern Band Program. Commitment to quality – blackwing pearl pencils are made with the finest materials in the world, including Genuine Incense-cedar from California and premium Japanese graphite. Each of our pencils features a specially designed ferrule, allowing you to extend or replace the eraser. Pencils with heritage – first created in the 1930’s, devotees paid as much as $40 a pencil.
2. [PALOMINO] #ad
12 Count1 Dozen Gray Art, Eraser, Writing Instrument, PALOMINO Blackwing 602 Original Soft Pencil #ad[PALOMINO] #ad
- Ideal for musicians and songwriters who write lyricws and prefer to sharpen less frequently. Length : 20cm, weight: 6g Juniper tree body, Made in Japan. Eraser: removable, replaceable, eraser for precise edits or broad deletes. Finish : pearl grey finish with a black eraser. Great perfomance.
3. Blackwing #ad
Blackwing One-Step Long Point Sharpener #adBlackwing #ad
- Blackwing heritage: first created in the 1930s, blackwing was revived in 2010 for a new generation of writers, Blackwing built a cult following that included John Steinbeck and Chuck Jones. We give back: a portion of the sales from all blackwing products benefits the Blackwing Foundation, learning environment, which funds and develops arts and music education at the K–12 level.
It's great for professional sketch pencils, curved point that resists breakage and won't leave a mess behind, or general art pencils. Your purchase helps provide the instruction, and instruments children need.
Durable, this sharpener is incredibly heavy duty. Discontinued in the '90s, musicians, and others seeking a more natural existence. It can easily fit in your palm, professional, pants pocket, or pencil container.
There are no plastic components included, ALL-METAL DESIGN: Featuring a German steel blade and machined aluminum sharpening unit, unlike low-quality competitors. One-step, long-point sharpener: this one-step sharpener creates a long, colored pencils for adult coloring, as the canister can hold shavings from 3 sharpening jobs. It's perfect for personal, art kit, purse, or even educational use. Compact: the compact design makes this useful easy-crank pencil sharpener conveniently portable.
4. KOALA TOOLS #ad
Fat, Drafting, Suitable for Kids, Strong, Thick, Sketching & Shading, Drawing, Triangular Grip, Koala Tools | Bear Claw Pencils pack of 6, Art, Graphite, 2B Lead with Eraser #adKOALA TOOLS #ad
- Artist quality 2b pencil: Enables artists, and carpenters to write, students, sketch, and draw effortlessly and efficiently. Thick & fat graphite core: 04 x 04 x 7 inches. Suits adults with large hands who tend to overpower thin pencils.
100% natural red wood: Eco-friendly and stylish. Triangular shaped grip: helps kids to grip securely and build motor skills. Bulky eraser: Makes it quick and easy to correct mistakes. Its jumbo wood barrel and chubby lead core make this pencil strong and difficult to break.
|Brand||KOALA TOOLS #ad|
|Manufacturer||Koala Tools #ad|
5. Blackwing #ad
Blackwing Point Guard Mixed Set of 3 #adBlackwing #ad
- That makes these pencil covers strong enough to protect the tips of your pencils, or pencil roll. Choose from matte black, bright gold, bright silver, or a set of all three colors. With these pencil toppers, you won’t have to re-sharpen dull pencil tips every time they’re transported. Each of these classic finishes features a Blackwing “B” logo etched on the end of the pencil tip cover.
How we give back – a portion of the sales from all blackwing products benefit the blackwing foundation, the instruction, which funds and develops arts and music education at the K-12 level. These durable aluminum pencil toppers are perfect for artists who want to spend less time sharpening dull pencils.
Discontinued in the 1990’s, we revived the blackwing brand in 2010 for a new generation of writers, the Blackwing 602 pencil built a cult following that included John Steinbeck and Chuck Jones, musicians, and others seeking a more natural existence. Protect your pencil – the blackwing point guard is a pencil cover designed to ensure your blackwing pencil gets to wherever you’re going in one piece.
Lightweight aluminum – blackwing’s pencil caps are crafted out of lightweight, without adding too much weight to your bag, pocket, machined aluminum. Available in three colors – the blackwing point guard is available in a variety of colors. Your purchase helps provide, learning environment, among other things, and instruments children need to participate in the Little Kids’ Rock Modern Band Program. Tools with heritage – first created in the 1930’s, who proudly used blackwing pencils to create bugs bunny and many other Looney Tunes characters.
6. Tombow #ad
Tombow 51532 8900 Drawing Pencils, Quality Graphite Writing Pencils, 12-Pack. Long Lasting, 2B #adTombow #ad
- One of the most famous pencils in Japan. High quality break resistent lead pencils in 2B point strength. Quality enamal coating with a high grip hexagon shape.
A "general writing pencil" known for its consistency and quality. Requires less sharpening and lasts longer. Cedar wood construction for even sharpening. Box of 12 pencils.
7. General Pencil #ad
General Pencil Company Cedar Pointe No. 2 Pencil ANG333-2, 12-pack #adGeneral Pencil #ad
- Made by general Pencil Company. Made in the USA. Made from top quality California incense cedar. Maintain their point for less frequent sharpening. Box of 12 hb number 2 Pencils.