As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Teacher Created Resources #ad
Teacher Created Resources 5&6 I Have Language Arts Game #adTeacher Created Resources #ad
- Designed for children attending 5th-grade to 6th-grade. Easy-to-play format keeps children motivated until the end of each game. Perfect for practicing skills in language arts. Game titles include analogies; idioms; vocabulary in context and more.
2. Workman Publishing Company #ad
Workman Publishing Everything You Need to Ace English Language Arts in One Big Fat Notebook Big Fat Notebooks #adWorkman Publishing Company #ad
- Definitions explained. Mnemonics for memorable shortcuts. Doodles that illuminate tricky concepts in marker. Critical ideas highlighted in neon colors.
3. Workman Publishing Company #ad
Everything You Need to Ace American History in One Big Fat Notebook: The Complete Middle School Study Guide Big Fat Notebooks #adWorkman Publishing Company #ad
- Big fat notebooks meet common core state Standards, Next Generation Science Standards, and state history standards. Young readers will find every subjects key concepts, easily digested and summarized, with critical ideas highlighted in neon colors and definitions explained.
Part of a 5-book series for each main subject taught in middle school: Math, Science, English Language Arts, American History, and World History. Includes doodles that illuminate tricky concepts in marker, mnemonics for memorable shortcuts, and quizzes to recap it all.
4. Scholastic Teaching Resources (Teaching Strategies) #ad
Scholastic Week By Week Phonics and Word Study for the Intermediate Grades, Grades 3-6 #adScholastic Teaching Resources (Teaching Strategies) #ad
- It is never too late to help students achieve success in reading. Fun activities will motivate students who struggle with word recognition and phonetics to keep learning.
Watch their confidence grow weekly as their sill level continues to grow throughout the year. This program offers a variety of activities to enhance and encourage skill building. Sold as an Each.
5. Teaching Resources #ad
Spelling & Phonics Skills―Independently!, Vocabulary, Daily Word Ladders: Grades 4–6: 100 Reproducible Word Study Lessons That Help Kids Boost Reading #adTeaching Resources #ad
- Sold as an Each. All the while, and becoming better, they're boosting decoding and spelling skills, broadening vocabulary, more fluent readers.
Grades 4-6. A fun way to increase vocabulary - great for ELL's. Kids read clues on each rung, then change and rearrange letters to create words until they reach the top.
6. Mr IRONSTONE #ad
Space-Saving, Home Gaming Desk, Easy to Assemble, Mr IRONSTONE L-Shaped Desk 50.8" Computer Corner Desk, Vintage, Office Writing Workstation with Large Monitor Stand #adMr IRONSTONE #ad
- Space-save monitor shelf of l desk for your monitors leaves plenty of surface space for your keyboard and mouse when writing, computer work, make the most of your space, and other home office activities. Fast installation & easy cleaning: to make assembling this sturdy l-shaped desk as effortless as possible, and all necessary tools in the package.
The desk frame is made of heavy-duty powder-coated steel which ensures stability and durability, 1. 2" by 06" bar width strong enough to support heavy duty parcels.
Adjustable leveling foot pads are included to keep the desk stable even on an uneven floor. Our experienced customer service team will respond in 24 hours ASAP. Nearly full l shaped desk with optional space saving monitor shelf: nearly full l shape design, gaming, easy to fit snugly in a corner to maximize your limited space.
Large desktop & ample space:（508"+508"l*18. 2"d double desktop, both sides of this l shaped computer desk are the same length, gaming, it can maximize the daily working, and reading enjoyment. Durable & sturdy construction: the l shaped desk is constructed by high-quality P2 MDF Board & Metal Frame. Desk height 29.