As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Eersida #ad
Classroom School Blue, 35 Pieces Visual Schedule for Home Visual Wall Planner Chore Chart for Kids Multiple Kids Routine Cards Autism Learning Materials with 35 Pieces Hook and Loop Dots for Kids #adEersida #ad
- Wide range of use: these behavior schedule charts can be applied as a teacher's tool in class, but also can be bought for their children as a good gift, cultivate their good living habits. Functional: the homeschool organization consists of 35 different cards, etc.
Lunch, walking, snacks, bathing, swimming, school, stories, cleaning, shopping, including breakfast, drinks, teeth brushing, can be applied to all aspects of life. Products include: you will get 35 pieces of visual schedules for kids, come with 2 background plastic strips and 35 pieces of hook and loop dots, enough quantity and nice combinations to meet your daily learning use.
Reliable quality: these visual wall planners are made of PVC material, which are sturdy, waterproof and will not easy to tear or crease; Cards were well cut and can be stuck and removed many times by using the included hook and loop tape.
Helpful learning tools: children are very visual; when they see the pictures on the daily schedule card, they will want to focus on it and follow the behavior shown on the picture; This is very useful for ASD children, their receptive communication will be stronger, let them choose what they want to do by playing cards to reduce their anxiety.
|Part Number||Eersida-Visual Schedule-23|
2. Godery #ad
13+1 Pocket, Godery Scheduling Pocket Chart, Ideal for Classroom Office School Home Used, Over-Door Mount Blue, Daily Class Schedule Pocket Chart with 18 Dry-Eraser Cards #adGodery #ad
- Scheduling and keepin order; reinforce sense of time of kids; Display your daily schedules, spell words and do math, show lessons, text. Package: schedule pocket chart 13*35.
5 inch film pocket: 1. 1" depth, 18 dry-eraser cards, bottom tool pocket: 3. 6" depth, 2 over door hooks. Best gift for autistic: the scheduling pocket will tell her/him what to do all the time, you can learn by himself and make them more confidence.
Smart pocket charts: 13+1 pockets, 13 full size film pocket for regular schedule cards, 1 bottom pocket to hold extra cards is very useful. Entertainment lessons and Family: Play games with kids, make your lessons are more interesting, Enhance kids studying funs. Daily schedule pocket chart: ideal for classroom and home using.
3. SchKIDules #ad
Special Ed & Autism, SchKIDules Visual Schedules for Kids 87Pc Education Collection for Classroom Supports & Homeschool Organization: 66 School-Themed Picture Magnets +21 Headings for Preschool #adSchKIDules #ad
- Instant visual schedule: use the 66 education themed activity icons in combination with the 21 headings on any magnetic surface for multiple school day schedule options. No assembly: why diy when you can have these durable, 2" x 2", 30 mil quality thickness, laminated with a dry erase friendly finish, resuable year after year magnets.
Classroom or homeschool: use for an individual student or small group in a classroom or homeschool organization - support IEPs and make sense of hybrid schools schedules.
Inclusive of special education needs: Activity magnets included feature everything from class subjects, to therapies, to specials, to behavioral prompts supporting students of all types. Fewer interruptions: posting a schedule for a child to reference throughout the day means knowing where to look for answers instead of disrupting the learning process with questions.
4. INDRAK #ad
INDRAK Daily Schedule Classroom Calendar-Morning and Afternoon Class Schedule 31 Pattern Cards and 10 Blank Cards-2 Red Arrows with Long Velcro-13 Pocket + 1 Storage Pocket 18"x51" Yellow #adINDRAK #ad
- New design: daily schedule classroom activities features a great with design with fully color of pattern cards with an excellent icon of the activities together with its own words. The storage cards location is fit all the cards well to ensure all cards stay in on place. The pattern cards are visualized in the classroom compare to another daily classroom schedule pocket chart.
Foldable & portable: easy for transportation or traveling, the daily school calendar pocket fit all the well the pocket to ensure stable of placement of subject cards. Great feature & quality: features 18” x 51” with 2 supper strong magnetic and 2 metal hanging on wall- Today Schedule School Activities come with 13 clear pockets + 1 Storage cards location with 2 red arrows with a white log stripe Velcro to move the arrow up and down.
The chart its self is made from a thickness fabric and great PVC clear pocket.
Great simple guide for teacher: this daily Schule Pocket Chart is classroom activities for teachers parent or homeschooler and for pre-school kids to reinforce and engage more with daily activities. Colorful with new pattern cards: the pocket chart cards of 31 cards + 10 blank colorful cards are great for kids or pre-school to learn more about the daily activities at the same time learning the colors. The iconic of the pictures showing the classroom activities together wording for kids’ classroom. Reuse cards which all blank cards can write on or wipe off.
|Manufacturer||Pocket Chart #ad|
5. Kruideey #ad
Educational Schedule Charts for Classroom Homeschooling Toddlers-Black, Kruideey Daily Schedule Pocket Chart, 18 Double-Sided Blank Reusable Dry-Eraser Cards, 13+1 Pocket Visual Schedule Chart #adKruideey #ad
- Allow you freely customize your schedule. If any complaints, contact Kruideey customer support team directly for a fast solution any time needed. In addition, no need hammering, 13 pcs full -size film pocket great for put regular schedule cards. Perfect visual schedule pocket chart - the front of the pocket cards have 3 sections: digital time, analog time, teacher, homeschool, and activity.
Nice storage pocket at the bottom to hold extra cards and a marker. In additional, the schedule cards made of premium card board with dry erase film, easy to wipeand reusable.
100% satisfaction guaranteed - kruideey provide 1 year WARRANTY, buy with confidence. Great for classroom, child and especially autistic children special education etc. High quality daily schedule pocket chart - black pocket chart size is 13 x 36 inch.
Unlike other poor quality daily schedule pocket chart, Kruideey classroom schedule chart made of a sturdy Polyester fabric nylon material rather than crinkly or plasticky material, more durable. Customized & dry-erase feature - come with 18 reusable dry-Erase double blank sided schedule cards meet all your free-will scheduling needs. Easy to hang & space saving pocket chart - come with 2 over door hooks, more convenient.
6. Really Good Stuff #ad
Whole Class Visual Schedule Pocket Chart Cards #adReally Good Stuff #ad
- Sturdy and lightweight: the individual schedule holder is durable, compact, and lightweight. A grommet at the top lets you hang it up. Keep special needs students on Track: Provide structure and organization to your special needs students with this personal visual-cue schedule system.
Its a portable mini-schedule that helps your students stay on track for their day and reduces confusion and wasted time for you and them.
The holder has velcro-like hooks and loops at the top and bottom so it folds together securely to keep cards from falling out. Students who have trouble reading can learn their schedule by pictures.
Great for ell: the picture cues incorporated into this schedule are also helpful for ELL students. Secure closure: the chart has pockets for students to insert their schedule cards, plus a pouch at the bottom to hold other cards. Includes blank cards you can customize. 55 cards use pictures along with words: the 55 unique schedule cards have pictures or icons for each subject, along with the word.
7. Smile4Autism #ad
& Self-Care Daily Routines. Blue, Rewards, School, & Outings-125 Color Photo Cards: Chores, Behavior, Centers, Kids Plastic Magnetic Visual Schedule Calendar Chart for Home, School Subject #adSmile4Autism #ad
- Makes abstract time concepts more concrete. 3. 2. Encourages children to independently accomplish and finish their daily routine & responsibilities without constant verbal reminders. Everything you need in a visual schedule: each kit comes in a strong & durable storage box.
4. 1 adjustable loop to hang anywhere on the wall -3 strong magnetic backings adhere firmly to any flat metal surface and on the fridge-1 First-Then card for harder task & reward reminders -120 Color Picture Card Pieces -5 blank white cards for your own customization needs.
Each picture card measures 2x2" with soft ¾” coin attached easily to move around, moisture-resistant will surpass any biting, yanking and tearing, and corner kiss cut safe for little hands from scratching and poking.1 removable all-done caddy box.
If your child & student works well with a daily schedule as a posed of a weekly planner this schedule is perfect for you. Custom at any level: with 120+ cards, centers, this visual tools can be custom and suitable to any child, particularly those in preschool, Autism, adhd, homeschool, aspergers, church, and children with special needs. Benefit of a daily schedule: 1. 5. A fun way to motivate kids to stay organized & manage undesired behaviors. A child's day becomes predictable which can ease anxiety & completion.
8. Create Visual Aids #ad
Speech and Language, Send, ADHD, Visual Schedule for Home Visual Wall Planner by Create Visual Aids for Autism, Aspergers #adCreate Visual Aids #ad
- Communicates your daily plan and helps with routine and transition, thus reducing anxiety by letting someone feel in control of their day. Cards are made from sturdy, waterproof, durable plastic that cannot tear or crease.
The pictures included are: breakfast, bedtime, club, tidy up, school, drink, t. V. Swimming, home, tablet, walk, wash, lunch, story, car, get dressed, park, dinner, medication, homework, wash hands, shopping, computer, phone, play, toilet, shower, snack, pajamas, bath, brush hair, brush teeth, friends, shoes on and coat on.
Can display up to 10 cards at once and can easily be changed around thanks to the VELCRO Brand hook and hoop stuck to the back of the cards and the boards. 35 picture cards plus two foamex boards which attach to one another using VELCRO Brand hook and loop.
9. Easy Daysies #ad
Easy Daysies Grade 1-7 Classroom Visual Daily Schedule #adEasy Daysies #ad
- This kit is designed specifically for Grade 1-7 classrooms or homeschooling. Teachers no longer need to make their visual daily routine out of laminated paper.
Images simplify routine for non-readers of any age. Helps kids be more cooperative, independent and less anxious. 18 magnets included, plus 3 blanks for personalization! Also pocket chart friendly.
|Brand||Easy Daysies #ad|
|Manufacturer||Easy Daysies Ltd. #ad|
10. Smile4Autism #ad
Behavior, Centers, School Subject, & Self-Care Daily Routine., & Outings: 125 Color Photo Cards for Chores, School, Reinforcers, Reward, Kids Plastic Magnetic Visual Schedule Calendar Chart for Home #adSmile4Autism #ad
- 1 adjustable loop to hang anywhere on the wall -3 strong magnetic backings adhere firmly to any flat metal surface and on the fridge-1 First-Then card for harder task & reward reminders -120 Color Picture Card Pieces -5 blank white cards for your own customization needs. 5. A fun way to motivate kids to stay organized & completion.
4. Each picture card measures 2x2" with soft ¾” coin attached easily to move around, tear-resistant, moisture-resistant will surpass any biting, and corner kiss cut safe for little hands from scratching and poking. A child's day becomes predictable which can ease anxiety & responsibilities without constant verbal reminders.
Benefit of a daily schedule: 1. It's perfect for displaying at home, this visual tools can be custom and suitable to any child, ADHD, kindergarten, elementary and Junior High School. Makes abstract time concepts more concrete.
With the ability to put the finished task in an all-done box, children gain greater sense of independence & build self-esteem. The visual schedule is also a very helpful tool for kids with ASD, Autism, church, school, centers, Aspergers, and take on the Go. Why use visual schedule behavior chart ????? everyone needs a schedule and children often rely on a visuals calendar chart to gather information and understand what is expected during their daily task. Encourages children to independently accomplish and finish their daily routine & manage undesired behaviors.