As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Learning Resources #ad
Red/Yellow, Set of 200, Ages 5+, Grades K+, Sorting, and Probability Activities, Educational Counting, Patterning, Learning Resources Two-Color Counters #adLearning Resources #ad
- Counters measure one inch in diameter and are red on one side, yellow on the other. Counters allow students to visually see results. Durable plastic counters provide a variety of counting and probability activities for students.
Helps students understand base-10 numbering system. Can be used for counting, sorting, patterning and more. Helps engage students in problem solving.
2. hand2mind #ad
Hand2mind Foam Two-Color Counters For Kids Ages 5-8, Grouping, Homeschool Supplies Pack of 200, And Bingo Chips, Math Manipulatives For Counting, Math Supplies For Early Math Learners #adhand2mind #ad
- Student tested, teacher approved: Two-color counters for math are excellent math tools for sorting, counting, and probability activities. Learning by doing works: students in activity-based programs perform up to 20% higher than groups using traditional or textbook approaches.
Includes everything you need: 200 foam math counters for kids math - math counter measure 1 inch diameter. Durable counters are red on one side and yellow on the other.
Quiet visual tool: help kids build counting skills wit soft, quiet foam counters. Growing minds with hands-on learning: For over 50 years, hand2mind has encouraged hands-on learning and discovery, driving deeper understanding and helping students unlock their full potential. Simplify early math: Great math manipulatives counters for teaching students early math concepts such as addition and subtraction.
3. hand2mind #ad
Hand2mind Foam Two-Color Counters with Storage Tub for Counting and Tokens Pack of 200 #adhand2mind #ad
- Soft, durable foam for low noise when in use. Counters measure 1" diameter. Hands-on manipulatives allow students to count, add, sort, group, and subtract. Perfect for games, learning, sorting and more. Includes 200 counters red on one side, yellow on the other.
|Manufacturer||ETA hand2mind #ad|
4. hand2mind #ad
Grade: Kindergarten to 5, hand2mind 86992 Magnetic Demonstration Two-Color Counters #adhand2mind #ad
- Demonstrate basic counting, arrays, fractions, whole-number operations, place value, and probability. Counters are red on one side, and yellow on the other side.
Includes 24 two-color counters. Counters measure 2-inches across and are magnetic. Demonstrate how to count, group, add, sort, subtract and much more.
5. Learning Resources #ad
Learning Resources Two-Color Counters Smart Pack #adLearning Resources #ad
- Set of 120 double-sided plastic counters red on one side, yellow on the other. Model math concepts such as counting, patterning, sorting, and probability. Perfect for use on 10-frame boards. Counters are 1" in diameter. Ages 5+.
6. LEARNING ADVANTAGE #ad
Plastic, Grade: Kindergarten to 8 Pack of 200, Learning Advantage 7209 Two Color Counters #adLEARNING ADVANTAGE #ad
- An excellent tool for counting and sorting, and can model concepts from sorting to probability. Red on one side, yellow on the other. Plastic. Set of 200 .
7. LEARNING ADVANTAGE #ad
Learning Advantage Giant Magnetic Foam Ten Frames, Set of 2 #adLEARNING ADVANTAGE #ad
- A great visual aid for the demonstration number concepts on the whiteboard! Teachers and students will engage in base ten, operation skills and other number skills as a group or center activity.
Adheres securely to metal surfaces and most classroom whiteboards. A great hands-on visual aid to help kids "see" and solve math problems. Foam makes it easy to remove pieces from white board.
8. hand2mind #ad
Hand2mind Solid Colorful Plastic Counting Chips Set of 200 #adhand2mind #ad
- Counters measure 7/8" in diameter. Durable plastic made to last. Hands-on manipulatives allow students to count, sort, group, add, and subtract. Includes 200 chips in 4 colors red, blue, yellow, and green. Perfect for games, learning, sorting and more.
9. hand2mind #ad
30 Packs of 20 Counters Set of 600, Round, Quiet Math Tokens, hand2mind Foam, Two-Color Counters #adhand2mind #ad
- Durable and quiet foam 1-inch counters are red on one side and yellow on the other side. Work on counting, grouping, patterns, and more. Illustrate early math concepts with this bulk set of two color soft foam counters.
Includes 30 sets of student kits, each with 20 counters, and a transparent overhead pack, packaged in a plastic storage bin. Soft foam counters don't make noise in the classroom.
10. Teacher Created Resources #ad
Teacher Created Resources Foam Counters 20600 #adTeacher Created Resources #ad
- 100 double-sided counters. Teaching tips included. Foam is lightweight, soft, quiet, and washable. Comes in a resealable bag.