As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Learning Resources #ad
Learning Resources Write & Wipe Demonstration Clock, 12" Square Clock, Easy-to-Read, Ages 6+ #adLearning Resources #ad
- Help kids learn to tell time with this easy-to-read write & wipe Demonstration clock. Heavy-duty laminated clock has movable plastic hands and a place to write the digital time.
Teach both analog and digital time while assessing student learning. Ages 6+. Write-on, wipe-off clock makes teaching and assessment clear and practical.
2. Learning Resources #ad
Learning to Tell Time, Clock for Kids, Learning Resources Classroom Clock Kit, Clocks for Teaching Time, Ages 5+, #adLearning Resources #ad
- Learn to tell time: Teach kids how to tell time with a hands-on manipulative. Develop & foster math skills: Encourage basic math development as children add and subtract hours. Great for first graders & beyond: Ideal for ages 5+.
Exceptional detail: easy-to-read hour and minute markings and color-coded hands help children identify time by hour, 5 minute, and 1 minute increments. Engaging demonstration: Hidden gears maintain correct hour and minute relationships as you demonstrate time-telling concepts.
3. Learning Resources #ad
Laminated Dry-Erase, Ages 6+,Brown/a, Learning Resources Write & Wipe Clocks Classroom Set, Set of 25, Teaching Aids #adLearning Resources #ad
- Set includes demonstration clock and 24 student clocks. Supports academic state standards for telling time. Teach time-telling with individual write-on, wipe-off clocks. Ideal for ages 6+. Helps students learn to tell analog and digital time.
4. Blulu #ad
148 Pieces Clock Bulletin Board Telling Time Stickers Analog Clock Telling Time Board Back To School Practice Ready to Learn Set for First Day of School Teaching Education Material School Classroom Ch #adBlulu #ad
- Occasion to apply: parents can stick them on the bedroom, children, living room, DIY clock with children to enhance the relationship between each other. Self-adhesive bulletin clocks: bulletion board clings are easy to adhere them to the places you want to stick, no more glue and tape needed; Convenient to remove after every time use; 8 sheets clocks sheet for children to learn about the clock, each sheet contains 17 or 20 stickers.
6 clocks with 6 set clock hands: telling time boards are designed with big clock and red clock hands for children/students to DIY a clock; Also come with minutes stickers in pencil shape; Compatible with daily schedule.
Telling time bulletin board include: 148 pieces stickers totally, preschool, first day of school classroom, good for teaching educational material, gift for home schooling, pre-k, bulletin board decorations, back to school students, nursery home and kindergarten.
Classroom decoration: good for teachers students to stick them on the bulletin board, embellished communal places in classroom, students can learn how to read and tell the time.
5. Learning Resources #ad
12 Hour, Learning Resources Big Time Learning Clock, Homeschool, Basic Math Development, Ages 5+, Analog Clock #adLearning Resources #ad
- Hidden gears maintain correct hour and minute relationships as you demonstrate time-telling concepts. Encourage basic math development as children add and subtract hours.
Great homeschool accessory for ages 5+. Easy-to-read hour and minute markings and color-coded hands help children identify time by hour, 5 minute, and 1 minute increments. Help both visual, Tactile learners.
|Brand||Learning Resources #ad|
|Manufacturer||Learning Resources #ad|
|Warranty||Warranty against manufacturer defect|
6. Busy Kids Learning #ad
74 Piece, Teaching Analog & Digital Telling Time Clocks Bulletin Board Set -Wall Decor Classroom Charts Posters Cards Manipulatives #adBusy Kids Learning #ad
- Contains both classroom clocks and clocks for individual learning. Attach hands with. 75 in brads/fasteners not included. Great for classroom or home decor. Students learn time concepts. Clocks and Time Bulletin Board Set.
7. Coolcho #ad
Reward Stars, Homeschool 3-12, Flash Cards, Marker, Dice, Magnetic Numbers, Clock to Learn to Tell Time, Learning Board Game -Teaching Early Math and Telling Time for Kids, Math Manipulatives #adCoolcho #ad
- It helps kids to learn telling time, learn the difference between hours and minutes, and create schedules using cards for writing their daily activities. It is an awesome educational toy for preschool children, classrooms, homeschool supplies, and teachers. Your kids will enjoy counting by putting numbers on the book and handwriting. This book develops kids basic Math and Telling -Time skills through playing the game at home and prepares your child for classroom success or kindergarten.
A large writing surface makes it easy to visually teach children how to read the digital time. Teach analog & digital time -this time game provides the perfect opportunity for children to play and engage with a clock in a fun way.
Great for families and schools - this magnetic book set provides an easy and effective way to make learning fun! With these Educational Math Table Board, enhances addition, multiplication and division practice, subtraction, all you need is a pair of dice and a dry erase marker for hours of fun math practice in the classroom or at home. Best gift for kids –this colorful, summer holiday gift, Original designed Book is ideal as a Birthday gift, christmas gift, New Year gift for children.
Fully customizable set, 4 dice, 30 strong magnetic Eva foam numbers, travel, and display. Quality you can trust – erasable, 15 math symbols, zipper pouch, also very portable, 12 write & wipe daily activity cards, foldable, and 30 magnetic gold stars can also be used on the fridge or other iron areas, easy to pack, sturdy workbook made from a premium stain resistant Pet material, and dry erase marker. Age 5+. Motivate your kids to meet their goals using reward stars! It’s a fun way to teach your children about setting goals and taking daily action to fulfill them.
8. Learning Resources #ad
Learning Resources Magnetic Elapsed Time Set #adLearning Resources #ad
- Provides a hands-on, concrete way to teach the abstract concept of elapsed time. Segmented timeline even helps students understand that elapsed time can begin in the PM and end in the AM.
Ideal for ages 7+. Clocks measure 10". Removable guide numbers support differentiation. Set includes 2 magnetic clocks with hands, 24-hour timeline 4 segments, start and end time arrows, and removable guide numbers.
9. Learning Resources #ad
Learning Resources LER2994 Primary Time Teacher Jr. 12 Hour #adLearning Resources #ad
- Encourage learning of both analog and digital time with this child-friendly interactive clock. Color-coded hour and minute hands match the color-coded window shutters. Plastic clock measures 9" x 8 1/4". Includes activity guide. Ideal for ages 4+.
10. Learning Resources #ad
Learning Resources Primary Time Teacher 12-Hour Learning Clock #adLearning Resources #ad
- Plastic clock measures 14. 5" x 15. 75". Designed for ages 3+. Encourage learning of both analog and digital time with this child-friendly interactive clock. Includes activity guide. Color-coded hour and minute hands match the color-coded window shutters.