As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Learning Resources #ad
Learning Resources MathLink Cubes, Ages 5+, Early Math Skills, Educational Counting Toy, Math Manipulatives, Linking Cubes, Math Cubes, Set of 100 Cubes, Homeschool #adLearning Resources #ad
- Great for homeschool or classroom activity! Easy design: cubes easily snap together on all sides of each cube with geometric shape cutouts for more complex patterning activities.
Homeschool supplies for ages 5+. School readiness: promote school readiness with activities that support math skills including counting, addition, and subtraction. Early stem activity: mathLink Cubes feature geometric shape cutouts for visual and tactile STEM learning.
Skill development: math skills one-to-one correspondence, eye-hand coordination, Subtraction, counting to 100, Color identification, Matching, skip counting, Comparison, Making 10, patterning, Nonstandardized measurements, Fine motor skills, Graphing, Shape identification, Addition, Grouping, Motor planning.
2. Learning Resources #ad
65 Pieces,Multicolor,4-1/4 x 3 in, Learning Resources One To Ten Counting Cans Toy Set #adLearning Resources #ad
- Cans are labeled with numbers, words and pictures for extra support. Teach counting, number recognition and sorting. 55 plastic fruits and vegetables in 10 durable cans with lids. Colorful, familiar fruits and veggies introduce early math and are great for imaginative play. For ages 3+.
3. Eureka #ad
Eureka Educational Learn to Count Tub of Counters for Classrooms, 200 pcs #adEureka #ad
- Each plastic chip is 1'' in diameter and has a small ridge for easy stacking. Includes 200 plastic counter chips in 1 plastic storage jug. Learn to count, sort, and identify colors with this colorful educational tool.
Learn to count plastic chips storage container measures 3. 75'' x 5. 5'' x 3. 75''. Plastic chips come in 5 different colors and are easy to clean and sanitize, perfect for the classroom! .
|Manufacturer||Berwick Offray, LLC #ad|
4. Learning Resources #ad
Learning Resources Teaching and Learning Money Activity Book, Counting/Sorting, Grades 4+,Multicolor #adLearning Resources #ad
- Illustrated work book: This 64-page reproducible workbook is filled with activities related to coins and currency. Early math skills: Engage kids in real-world math with our play money workbook.
Money management: promote confidence in children when dealing with money, and jump start their knowledge in a fun, entertaining way. Valuable for children ages 5 and up.
5. Learning Resources #ad
Learning Resources Bear Counters Set, Color & Sorting Toy, Ages 3+, Set of 80, Counting #adLearning Resources #ad
- Counters can be combined with other counter sets for endless playing possibilities! Ideal for ages 3+. Help children understand abstract math concepts with hands-on bear manipulatives.
80-piece set includes 20 papa, storage container, 20 Mama and 40 Baby Bear counters, and activity guide. These plastic bears come in three sizes, three weights, and four colors. Bears are proportionally weighted for use on a balance for measurement.
6. Learning Resources #ad
Learning Resources Smart Snacks Count 'em Up Popcorn #adLearning Resources #ad
- Bowls nest to store. Build number sense and recognition, and practice counting. Learn numbers and counting with food you can play with. Set includes 15 jumbo popcorn pieces to count into 5 different-size bowls printed with numbers 1-5. Ideal for ages 2+.
7. Learning Resources #ad
Ages 6+, Tray & Numbered Tiles, Common Core Math, 181 Piece, Learning Resources 120 Number Board #adLearning Resources #ad
- Discover, sequencing, build and count your way to math Proficiency with this board that introduces patterns, place value, and much more. Versatile math board and tiles provide tangible objects to illustrate, teach, experience, and understand abstract Math concepts.
Double-sided board features numbers printed on the front and a blank grid for patterning and graphing on the Reverse. Learn: identify numbers, add and subtract, count by 1 or skip count, identify odds and evens, and more. Ages 6+.
8. edxeducation #ad
Thousands, Tens, Edx Education Student Place Value Flip Chart, Learn to Count by Ones, Hundreds and Thousands #adedxeducation #ad
- Easy to use flip chart -- using the ring binder, simply flip the thick cards over to reveal new numbers. 10, 000 number combinations -- with 4 digits to flip with numbers 0-9, you will never run out of combinations with this clever teaching tool.
Master place value -- use this early math teaching aid to help children understand the importance of thousands, hundreds, tens and ones and how to order each value.
5"w. Numbers are large and cards are bright for easy identification and greater learning potential! Stands on its own -- designed with a flat base, children place this math flip chart on their desks for convenient reference while completing tasks. Great size for students -- designed for student use at home or in the classroom, this flip chart measures 9"L x 6.
|Manufacturer||Edx Education #ad|
9. Learning Resources #ad
Learning Resources Primary Time Teacher 12-Hour Learning Clock #adLearning Resources #ad
- Plastic clock measures 14. 5" x 15. 75". Encourage learning of both analog and digital time with this child-friendly interactive clock. Color-coded hour and minute hands match the color-coded window shutters. Includes activity guide. Designed for ages 3+.
10. Young N Refined #ad
Counting 1-100 numbers LARGE LAMINATED chart poster by Young N Refined 18x24 #adYoung N Refined #ad
- Great for children and toddlers learning math to a hundred. Views great from a distance with large clear crisp numbers. Cute color designed with teachers and educators approval for classrooms and nurseries. High quality laminated poster water proof and tear resistant.