As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Learning Resources #ad
Set of 250, Learning Resources Plastic Pattern Blocks, Homeschool, Early Math Skills, Ages 4+, Shape Recognition, Easter Gifts for Kids, Math Games for Kindergarten #adLearning Resources #ad
- Parent and teacher guide: Comes with storage bucket and not only helps educators and parents stay organized, but prompts learning activities. Easter games for ages 4+. 250-piece set: features 6 different shapes and colors, and is great for classroom activities.
Shapes for kids: various shapes include hexagon, square, triangle, trapezoid, parallelogram and rhombus. Recognize patterns: Get young students learning geometry and pattern design.
2. The Learning Journey #ad
The Learning Journey: Match It! Memory, STEM Addition and Subtraction Game Helps to Teach Early Math Facts 30 Matching Pairs, Mathematics #adThe Learning Journey #ad
- This game requires the child to remember the location of previous puzzle pieces so that they can match them up to form the correct match. Gain early mathematics skills – the match it! memory mathematics game introduces early math skills including number recognition and basic addition and subtraction.
They can actively boost their memory while having fun! Learn together & boost social skills – learning together while playing games makes learning a fun, collaborative experience. This can help any child to feel more positive and confident when approaching literacy tasks.
Encourage confidence – learning mathematics can be a daunting process, but games are a friendly, enjoyable introduction to the basic skills your child needs before moving on to more complex mathematics. Successful matching provides a huge boost of self-esteem to reward that focus.
Boost memory skills – memory skills improve with practice. Playing together with family or friends provides a fantastic opportunity to learn about taking turns, sharing and helping each other. Improve focus – playing the memory game competitively can provide an extra boost of focus, encouraging children to concentrate on the task at hand while they play. By matching the sum to its answer, the child gains an important understanding of mathematic fundamentals, all aided by the pictures which provide a helpful clue.
3. Learning Resources #ad
Ages 4+, Includes Counting, Learning Resources Mini Motor Math Activity Set, Pattern, Addition and Subtraction Activities, 31 Pieces, Homeschool #adLearning Resources #ad
- Homeschool supplies for ages 4+. Boost early math into high gear as you count, subtract, add, and more with these colorful rubber mini cars and numbered tracks. Developes number recognition, Addition and Counting Skills.
Included activity guide helps kids put an exciting spin on counting to 20, adding, subtracting, patterning, and more. Take a pit stop from math for color matching, sorting, and creative play with these colorful cars.
4. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
Language, Speech, Writing, Key Education Sentence Building for Kids—Sight Word Builder for Early Reading, Literacy Resource for Kindergarten-2nd Grade #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- Multi-purpose learning tool: practice building proper sentences with familiar sight words and picture cards with Key Education's Sentence Building set. The set teaches the use of capitalization, punctuation, and sentence structure in an engaging way.
Why key education: key education products are designed by former Special Education teachers to meet the diverse needs of all students—helping them to reach their highest potential in learning, emotions, communication, social skills, and behavior.
How it works: construct simple sentences by interlocking puzzle pieces to create sentence strips, and practice early reading and writing with the set’s fun puzzle-piece card tiles and interactive games.
Working together: great for both homeschool and classroom learning, grammar, the Sentence Building set includes teaching suggestions and multiple reading and writing games to work alongside students to build vocabulary, and increase fluency. What’s included: this learning tool features 55 2. 2-inch x 2. 2-inch word cards color-coded by parts of speech, 4 punctuation cards, game and activity ideas, and 27 photo cards.
5. Learning Resources #ad
Learning Resources I Sea 10! Game, Math Games, Includes 100 Cards, Ages 6+, Addition and Subtraction, Homeschool & Classroom Math Games, Educational #adLearning Resources #ad
- Player with the most 10s wins. Educational & fun: Builds addition and social skills. Number sense: strengthen number sense with this 10-based game.
Easy to learn: make combinations of number cards to add up to 10 Everything you need: Includes 90 number cards and 10 Shark cards. Great for school age kids: Ideal for ages 6 and up.
6. Learning Resources #ad
Learning Resources Hundred Activity Mat, Play Mat #adLearning Resources #ad
- Exxpand learning opportunities with this oversized version of the familiar hundreds board. Perfect for ages 5+. Kids learn place value, problem solving, and overall number fact fluency.
Reinforces hundreds concepts, counting, number patterns, and more. Wipe-clean mat perfect for small group or whole class and includes activity guide.
7. Really Good Stuff #ad
Second Grade, First Grade, Really Good Stuff 163233 Math Mats Dice Games – Turn Math Practice Into a Game with These Engaging Mats – 24 Double-Sided Mats –Kindergarten #adReally Good Stuff #ad
- What’s included: this interactive game comes with 24 6"" by 9½"" double-sided mats, Write Again wipe-off laminate, 3 each of 8 unique mats. Inform and engage: math mats dice games are an interactive and engaging way to support a variety of basic math skills, including counting, addition and subtraction through 20, and more.
Easy-to-use: with these mats, all you need is a pair of dice and a dry erase marker for hours of fun math practice in the classroom or at home.
8. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
Colorful File Folder Games, Grade K Colorful Game Books #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- Comprised of 18 full-color games that can be assembled with ease, each book covers a variety of language arts and math skills. Make the most of your class time with skill-based games that students can take to their seats! Playful illustrations invite children to master important concepts.
9. hand2mind #ad
Create Sight Words with Alphabet Blocks for Kids Ages 4-8, Kindergarten Homeschool Supplies Set of 82, hand2mind Reading Rods, CVC Word Builders Linking Cubes, Montessori Toys for Toddlers #adhand2mind #ad
- Linking cubes for early readers: 42 blue consonant cubes, 12 red vowel cubes, 21 light blue picture cubes, 1 blank blue cube, 1 blank red cube, and 5 pink picture cubes. And is 2. 5 mm in length. Reading manipulatives for kids: color-coded for easy identification - red vowel letters match with pink initial vowel pictures; blue consonant letters match light blue initial consonant pictures.
Each block is 3/4 in.
Help early readers by making cvc words and more: Our reading rods help with constructing CVC words, or consonant-vowel-consonant words for early readers as well as larger words for next steps.
Supplement reading skills with literacy games: Reading rods are great for early phonemic awareness exposure and practice, games, and fine motor skills at home. Alphabet blocks to improve reading & spelling: develop decoding, word building, and spelling skills with our hands-on literacy reading rods. Comes with the alphabet in lower and upper case letters. X 3/4 in.
|Manufacturer||ETA hand2mind #ad|
10. Educational Insights #ad
Educational Insights Hot Dots Jr. Numbers and Counting Card Set, Preschool and Kindergarten Readiness #adEducational Insights #ad
- Includes: 36 double-sided cards—that's 72 cute and colorful learning activities. Our playful promise: our team stands proudly behind our playful products, that's why we offer a 365 day risk-free guarantee on every purchase.
Pens sold separately. Get prek & kindergarten ready: help your child prep for school success with this fun, interactive flash card set. Compatible with any Hot Dots or Hot Dots Jr. Numbers & counting readiness: this set provides practice with number recognition, number words, counting, and number sequencing - one of the readiness skills needed for PreK & K.
Made by educational insights: Since 1962 Educational Insights has been creating toys and games that ignite the spark in every child. Hot dots gives on-the-spot encouragement they need to boost confidence and build readiness for school through self-paced, independent learning fun.