As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Junior Learning #ad
Junior Learning 100 Common Idioms, JL473 #adJunior Learning #ad
- Provides examples of when an idiom is used in a sentence to help children understand their meanings. Set of 100 common Idioms cards. Cards are double sided and therefore can be used to quiz or test children on their understanding of idioms.
In each example sentence the idiom is highlighted to help children understand where the phrase can be used. Clearly sets out the idiom with complimentary engaging illustration to help make the idiom memorable.
2. Amonev #ad
Speech Delay Non Verbal Children and Adults with Autism 27 Flash Cards for Visual aid or cue Cards, Special Needs My Communication Cards for Special Ed #adAmonev #ad
- Speech therapy: my communication Flash Cards are a great aid to help with speech therapy and communication development. Communication falsh cards: 27 beautifully illustrated 8.
9 x 5. 8 cm flash cards with all the essential commands so a child can communicate effectively. Bungee to never loose cards: with your my communication flash card set you get a Ring to keep cards together and tidy along with a Bungee to clip on to belt to help your child ease of access and to prevent them from being lost.
Build confidence: my communication flash cards will be able to help the user express themselves to communicate their wants and needs, which will in turn help them to communicate effectively and build their confidence. 100% money back guarantee: at amonev we love happy children, if for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, we will issue you with a full refund.
3. THE BAMBINO TREE #ad
Phonics Games for Kids Ages 4-8 Kindergarten First Second Grade Homeschool Educational Study Activity, Learn to Read in 20 Phonic Stages, Phonics Flash Cards, Digraphs CVC Blends Long Vowel Sounds #adTHE BAMBINO TREE #ad
- Makes learning fun and has them reading in no time - Educational homeschool resource; Teach sounds and blending; Increases in difficulty preschool pre k kindergarten 1st grade 2nd grade 3rd grade set. Don't even realize they are learning how to read: no eye-rolls or heavy sighs when you pull these out; Fun to use and play games with; Interactive visual kit keeps them busy for hours; Kids adore them.
Created and recommended by teachers: level 1 phonics for kindergarten + cvc words blending; Level 2 consonant blends + digraphs; Level 3 long vowels + diphthongs; Level 4 trigraphs + silent letters.
Master their phonics, sound out words and vastly improve their Reading Skills: 62 flashcards; 4 sorting rings; 480 words and pictures; 120 sentences; 4 Difficulty levels 20 phonogram family groups. A winning gift for children and parents - bright colors and beautiful pictures captivate young eyes straight out of the box; Any product issues contact The Bambino Tree and we'll take care of you.
4. Super Duper Publications #ad
R, Super Duper Publications | Say and Do® S, L and Blends Artic Games | Speech Therapy for Articulation | Educational Learning Materials for Children #adSuper Duper Publications #ad
- Educational – children have fun articulating S, R, L sounds and S/R/L blends! Includes pawns, die, and instructions. 18 laminated, colorful games 9 double-sided, 11" x 17" boards. You might enjoy our other Say & Do Game Boards - also featured on Amazon.
5. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
Toddler Speech Therapy Flash Cards, Key Education 160-Piece Early Learning Word Flash Cards for Toddlers, Photographic Vocabulary Flash Cards for Preschool & Kindergarten Special Learners #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- The resource guide includes additional learning games and activities. Working together: guided reading questions are included on the back of each of the learning cards to practice communication skills and social skills with your child through conversations about the topic represented on each flash card.
Vocabulary flash cards for kids ages 4+: help preschoolers and kindergarteners learn essential social skills, animals, develop language skills, food, and build vocabulary with Key Education’s Early Learning Language Library Photo Flash Cards! Educational games for special prek and k learners: kids learn about actions, emotions, and more with the vibrant and photographic double-sided toddler flash cards.
Why key education: key education products are designed by former Special Education teachers to meet the diverse needs of all students—helping them to reach their highest potential in learning, communication, emotions, social skills, and behavior.
What’s included: the language builder picture cards set includes a resource guide and 160 full-color photo cards with photos of basic sight words and vocabulary on one side and guided reading questions on the back of each picture card.
6. CreateFun #ad
Thick and Durable Vocabulary Builder Flash Cards for Kids and Adults, 50-Piece Educational Flash Cards for Speech Therapy and Home Schooling, Action Verbs Flash Cards #adCreateFun #ad
- They can help improve different cognitive skills - including listening, visual recall, problem solving, and more. These infant learning flash cards have a smudge-proof and water resistant coating so that they last long.
They are used in various situations, like speech therapy and homeschooling. Used by adults too - even adults can benefit from CreateFun Action Verbs Flash Cards too. Improve different cognitive skills - our educational flash cards are an effective tool for learning.
Our action learning cards are a fun and engaging way to learn verbs. Fun and creative learning - these adults and kids learning cards contain vivid and modern photos for better engagement.
These educational flash cards set can also be used with senior adults going through cognitive therapy. Trusted brand - createfun preschool flash cards are used by speech-language pathologists, occupational therapists, and teachers. High-quality photo flash cards - the action verbs Flash Cards contain 50 cards made of a thick card stock.
7. Kibbit Speech #ad
Bingo Style Game Targeting Descriptive Language, for 4 years, and Ability to Follow Multi-Component Directions, Sentence Structure, Kibbit #adKibbit Speech #ad
- Superior quality with Delightful Graphics | Includes Bonus Activity Ideas. Developed and Used Repeatedly by Language Therapists. New name | same Product. Children are captivated by the Game While Improving their Language Skills.
2 skill levels | 4 exciting themes | Ages 4+ | 2-4 Players. Suitable for use in kindergarten, esL Programs, second and third grade classrooms, Special Education Programs, first, Speech Therapy and autism programs.
8. ThinkPsych #ad
ThinkPsych 150 Advanced Noun Flash Cards for Toddlers 2-4 Years – Picture Cards for Speech Therapy & Autism Learning Materials, Preschool and Kindergarten Language Learning Cards- Homeschool Supplies #adThinkPsych #ad
- One side shows a photo for teaching speech while the other is used to teach reading and sight words to toddlers 3-5 years old. Picture play cards are autism, ADHD, and sensory friendly. Supercharge vocabulary - developed by language experts, food, fruit, these REAL photo picture cards promote faster learning than drawings! The HUGE variety of animal, and vegetable pictures stimulate children's curiosity.
Portable and organized - packed in a sturdy box, these flash cards are loved by parents and professionals.
Tabs inside the box keep cards organized by category. Practice reading - each of the 150 picture flash cards is double-sided. Built toddler tough - these preschool flashcards are 3X thicker than usual and are made to withstand spills and messes.
During this time, you can ask for a free replacement, no matter what happens to your set! Made for exceptional kids - we make toys to benefit all kids. They easily wipe clean and stand up to rough play with no problems. Speech therapists love using these picture cards for speech therapy! No risk purchase - our preschool & kindergarten flash cards come with a 1 year guarantee. We believe neurodiversity is essential to building a better world for all of us! .
9. Barefaced Games #ad
The School of Mindfulness- Mindfulness Game for Kids: Mindful Talk Cards for Children and Parents- for Authentic and Meaningful Conversations #adBarefaced Games #ad
- Each game comes with scannable resources and additional instructions. 2-6 players. Spend quality time with children exploring intriguing, group, and thought-provoking questions in a game, self-reflecting, or one on one format.
The cards are divided into four different categories- Mindfulness, Inquiry, and Expression, each carrying a different theme providing an opportunity to connect with each player individually, Emotion, and allow for self-reflection and analysis.5
50 question cards with various gameplays. Meaningful gameplay- play is versatile and easy to learn but strives to inspire open and meaningful conversations with and amongst children. 30-60 minute Playtime. Ages 8+.
10. SPARK INNOVATIONS #ad
Problem Solving, Special Education Materials, Speech Therapy Game, Picture Cards, Sentence Building, Autism Game, Sequencing Cards for Storytelling, Improve Language Skills Sequence Cards, SEL #adSPARK INNOVATIONS #ad
- Skill level of cards is adaptable to many levels by simply trimming or using all the cards in a set. Starting from age 4 story Cards are Suitable For Kids Of All Ages. Easy to use complete manual included for each storytelling card set with questions prompts that can be used by speech therapist, Conversation Starters, ABA therapist, teachers or parents.
Adaptable for all ages spark cards set 1 are a perfect speech therapy game for classroom and center based activities, individual therapy sessions, at home with parents and entire family. Questions are adaptable and can be used to Tell me A Story, Early Learning Skills.
Improves skills great sequence speech game for children that can be used across multiple settings for hours of Educational Fun While Improving Verbal Communication, Expressive Language Skills, Receptive Language Skills, Social Pragmatic Skills and Proper Sequencing.
Laminated finish so dry erase markers can be used to highlight picture details. High quality durable high quality colorful large 4. 5 x 4. 5 sequence picture cards, Packaged with Stand-Up Custom Tab Dividers, For Easy Accessibility. Multiple target goals use for many language goals, inferencing, Verbs, Pronouns, sentence structure, Predicting, Exposure, main idea improves vocabulary, Storytelling, Critical thinking, Reasoning Skills, Problem Solving, Great for SEL and ESL Learning.